Saturday, February 5, 2011

Running

Since I've known Ray, I've never seen him run for exercise purpose.  He did track in high school, but only because his baseball coach insisted that he do something during the off-season.  I've tried to talk him into it many times because I've wanted him to run a 5k with me. I have only run one, and he was there for support, but I want him to actually run beside me.  Looks like I might be in luck!  He's been running some on the treadmill at the Y lately.  He doesn't like the treadmill because it's so "boring and monotonous", but he will start running outside with me when it gets warmer.

(Picture not mine.)
I'm so excited!  We'll hopefully sign up for a race together this spring.  He won't do the bridge run in Charleston though, because a 10k is too much!

.....................................................................

House update:
Fannie Mae made a counter offer, only going down $1,000 from the list price.  So, we countered back at $13,000 less than their counter, but $5,000 up from our initial offer.  We made this counter offer on Tuesday and still have not heard anything back.  I'm thinking that they are sitting on it to see if anyone else will submit an offer.  In the meantime, we have found a lovely apartment that we will move into if we don't get the house.  Can't wait to see what happens! We'll be happy with either situation because we know it's all part of His plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment